Race Capital is an early stage venture capital firm focused on investing in exceptional founders who are building market-transforming companies in the data, enterprise, infrastructure, and fintech sectors. We have a fast growing portfolio of companies including FTX, Databricks and many more world changing companies.
Race Capital is embarking on an ambitious and leadership role to reshape the early stage venture industry. We want to reinvent how venture should work with founders, in Web 2 and Web3. We are redefining the journey of building the next generation high impact startups with our founders and we want the world to understand our ambition.
We believe that timing is everything and it’s all about the people. We are seeking an exceptional Head of Content to be the driver and champion for our content strategy and development for all of Race Capital’s content.
This is a mission critical role with a path to grow and scale with Race! Our Head of Content will work closely with the general partners and will also play a role in defining our brand and voice. While Web3, fintech and VC experience is not a prerequisite, being passionate and a quick learner is a must. We expect this person to be a self-starter and be able to run independently but also open to feedback.
- Be the voice, creator and gatekeeper of Race’s editorial mission and vision.
- Develop an integrated content strategy across Race’s key channels, working alongside our partners.
- Own all content creation, engagement, promotion, and performance tracking and maintaining consistency throughout every piece of content we share.
- Research topics and themes for the firm and individual partners to support key messages and narratives.
- Maintain editorial calendars, planning/production, style guides, and any other documentation to bring efficiency to the content process.
- Partner with designers to make sure all social components align with our brand identity.
- Develop a long tail SEO strategy and develop tracking and analytics.
- Work directly with portfolio founders and be their advisor to their voice and brand.
- Manage social media presence including Twitter, Medium, Linkedin and Website
- 5+ years experience in journalism
- Love to write content of varying lengths and styles
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative thinker who can conceptualize and drive high-level ideas and strategies.
- Love to work with other writers to develop stories that haven’t even begun to materialize yet
- Success driving and managing social media strategy for an individual and/or organization.
- Understands content distribution as much as content creation.
- Passion for technology startups and driven to grow as part of a small team.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you’re interested in this position we’d love to hear from you > Apply for this job.