Miami, NYC, or Remote
- 2+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Experience understanding user flows
- Experience with collaborative design tools such as Figma
- Excellent design and written skills, with a keen eye for detail
Great to have experience:
- Good grasp of DeFi ecosystem & crypto products (staking, liquidity provision, etc.).
We’re building Solana’s largest crypto-collateralized stablecoin by offering the most competitive margin terms - with our 0% interest product being our flagship one. We started by winning the Chainlink Prize at the Solana Ignition Hackathon and have now raised from industry leading investors. We’re a small, highly technical team with past experience at Google & startups with successful exits. We’re looking for people who are excited about DeFi and Web3.
We’re based in NYC and Miami though we are totally fine with a remote position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining the design of the protocol along with guidelines for future features
- Understanding the technical constraints of the protocol to guide design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to create the best UX
- Incorporate user feedback into designs
- Conduct user research to validate designs
- Keep up to date of the latest design trends in the space
This is a critical role where you will be able to shape Hedge’s identity in a way that delights users. As our first Product Design hire you will have the chance to guide the future of Hedge's design system and fundamentals.
Benefits & Perks:
Hedge Labs pays a competitive salary including equity and tokens, along with comprehensive benefits & perks including medical, dental, vision (in the US), unlimited PTO & sick days, monthly stipend for gym / wellbeing memberships, and more.
Hedge Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hedge Labs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-ext (at) hedge.so.